Scott Torrance Landscape Architect Inc. is an award-winning Toronto-based design practice located on the Danforth just steps away from Broadview subway station. Our office provides a creative, relaxed and collaborative work atmosphere. Our work is diverse, interesting and challenging, consulting to both public and private sector clients. We provide ecological- based sustainable design solutions. Passionate about design excellence, we are pleased to have reviewed a number of design awards for our work from our peers.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic intermediate Landscape Architect to join our team.
Position: Intermediate Landscape Architect
- Work closely with principal and senior landscape architects; assist in preparation of conceptual designs, construction documents and contract administration.
- Quickly communicate design ideas
- Attend project and site meetings
- Manage multiple projects and effectively meet deadlines
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a professional landscape architectural office
- Eligibility or preferably full membership in OALA is an asset
- Familiar with City of Toronto and GTA municipal application processes
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Ability to produce construction drawings, specifications and tender documents for different types of projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit preferred
- Expertise in AutoCAD 2014 is a must
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite is a must
- Expertise in Microstation is an asset
- Demonstratrated experience in tendering and contract administration
- Driver’s license
Follow Scott on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScottTorrance
If you’re interested, please send a cover letter, CV and samples of your portfolio (5 MB maximum file size) to firstname.lastname@example.org